- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree on Engineering, Business Administration, Property Management or equivalent.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, developers, agencies, public officials and the general public.
- With excellent in customer service and negotiation skills, extra knowledge on legal matters and handling conflict.
- With excellent communication, leadership and problem solving skills.
- Willing to be assigned at site locations.
Fill out the form below or call +63 (02) 5-328-4374 (GERI)